Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Do you LOVE clothing, style, and helping other women feel #HonestlyGorgeous? Would your friends describe you as someone who loves fashion? Are you a self-starter with excellent initiative who likes to keep busy? Do you have retail and customer service experience? We are looking to expand our team here at Honest Boutique, a local family owned and operated boutique with 2 locations, Orchard Park Shopping Centre and Downtown Kelowna.
- Casual shifts. 1 to 4 shifts (4 to 24 hours) per month with room to grow and advance.
- We are hiring for both downtown and Orchard Park Mall. We are open to hiring one dedicated person for each location, or a floater that is happy to work at both locations.
- Must available for Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays for our Downtown location.
- Must be available Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday for our Orchard Park Mall location.
- We are open to the candidate being seasonal (until Sept) or ongoing/long-term.
- This position would be ideal for a student.
- Generous employee discount on all merchandise.
- Profitability incentives.
- Above average pay.
- Benefits starting at 24 hours/week.
- Retail, sales, and customer service experience is highly preferred, but we are willing to train the right person who has a passion for fashion.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Attention to detail and organized.
- Takes initiative, if you see something that needs to be done, you do it. You are a hardworking individual who may be described as any of the following: energetic, happy, bubbly, joyful, lively, enthusiastic, active, spirited, spry, ambitious or similar words.
- Serving customers by helping them select products
- Driving sales through friendly and helpful engagement with customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
- Welcoming customers into the store in a friendly and open manner, asking if they’re looking for anything specific and helping them find what they are looking for and letting them know what deals we have on that day.
- Being visibly attentive and available to answer questions when on shift.
- Responding to customers questions.
- Directing customers to racks, counters, and change rooms.
- Providing outstanding customer service. We want all of our staff to go above and beyond.
- Documenting sales within as well as promoting our loyalty program.
- Managing financial transactions.
- Assisting with inventory received with utmost attention to detail, ensuring the labels correspond with the style number and sizing.
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]